Bulk Move Plugin allows you to move posts in bulk from one category, tag or custom taxonomy to another.
This Plugin also allows you to disassociate posts from a certain category, tag or custom taxonomy.
If you looking for deleting posts or users in Bulk, instead of just moving them, then use Bulk Delete Plugin instead.
The following modules are available in the Bulk Move plugin.
Move posts from one category to another
This module allows you to move posts from one category to another or disassociate posts from a specific category.
Move posts from one tag to another
This module allows you to move posts from one tag to another or disassociate posts from a specific tag.
Move posts from category to tag
This module allows you to move posts from one category to another tag.
Move posts by custom taxonomy
This module allows you to move posts from one custom taxonomy to another. This module supports custom post types as well.
If you are not familiar with either git or Github then refer to this guide to see how fork and send pull request.
If you are looking for ideas, then you can start with one of the following TODO items 🙂
- Bulk Move pages to posts
- Bulk Move users from one role to another
- If you have found a bug/issue or have a feature request, then post them in github issues
- If you have a question about usage or need help to troubleshoot, then post in WordPress forums or leave a comment in Plugins’s home page
- If you like the Plugin, then kindly leave a review/feedback at WordPress repo page. This will help more people to discover the plugin.
- If anything else, then contact me in twitter.
- Brazilian Portuguese (Thanks Marcelo of Criacao de Sites em Ribeirao Preto)
- Turkish Portuguese (Thanks Bahadir Yildiz)
- Spanish (Thanks Brian Flores of InMotion Hosting)
- Bulgarian (Thanks Nikolay Nikolov of Skype Fan Blog)
- Hindi (Thanks Love Chandel)
- Lithuanian (Thanks Vincent G)
This Readme file was generated using wp-readme, which generates readme files for WordPress Plugins.