- Configure a Cookie Notice for your specific region: European Union, United Kingdom, United States, Australia, South Africa or Canada. Or use one Cookie Notice worldwide.
- Configure specific cookie consent per subregion, for example: European Union + DSGVO/CNIL or USA + CCPA.
- Cookie Consent and Conditional Cookie Notice with Custom CSS and Customizable Templates.
- Banner Templates include: GDPR-friendly Cookie Wall – Accept/Dismiss – Category Based Consent
- Banner Templates CA/US/AU also include; Dismiss on scroll, time on page or both.
Proof of Consent; user consent registration that respects the GDPR data minimization guideline.
Automatically detects if you need a Cookie Notice (also called a Cookie Banner or Pop-Up).
- Periodical Cookie Scan for changes in Cookies, Plugins and 3rd Party services.
- Detected Cookie Data is prefilled from cookiedatabase.org, with clear and transparent cookie descriptions, which are continuously updated.
- Do Not Sell My Personal Information: DNSMPI Page for CCPA – if required.
- Terms and Conditions are available in a separate plugin: Complianz – Terms and Conditions
Integrated with WordPress Privacy features. Export and erase personal data from our dashboard.
Implementation of Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Matomo etc.
- Categorize your Cookies with Tag Manager or our own Script Center, if needed.
- Automatically anonymizes IP-addresses for Google Analytics if needed.
- Integration with the WP Consent API
- Blocks 3rd party cookies like Google Maps, Facebook, Instagram, AdSense, Recaptcha, Twitter, ActiveCampaign, and more.
- Blocks iFrames, like YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion embedded videos and Social iFrames.
Shows placeholders for blocked iFrames. Stills from videos and individual placeholders per service.
Integrates seamlessly with Gutenberg, Elementor, Divi, Forminator, WPBakery, Monsterinsights, GADWP, Beehive, WPForms, Gravity Forms, HappyForms, Contact Form 7 <5.4 (CF7), Woocommerce, Easy Digital Downloads, WP Google Maps, Google Maps Widget, CAOS | Host Google Analytics Locally and other popular plugins.
- Tested with popular themes en page builders.
- Gutenberg Blocks enabled.
- Cookie Banners and Legal Documents conform to WCAG 2.1 AA Accessibility Guidelines.
- Ready for GDPR, AVG, DSGVO, CNIL, PECR, UK DPA, UK GDPR, CCPA, COPPA, PIPEDA, CASL, POPIA, Privacy Act 1988 & Australian Privacy Principles
- We closely follow the latest developments in the ePrivacy regulation, the proposed Cookie Law for the European Union, and other legislation world-wide.
If you enjoy this plugin and you want your site to have the best compliancy features, consider purchasing the premium version, also available for multisite users.
- Simultaneously select USA, CA, UK, AU, ZA and EU as target regions with conditional Consent and dedicated Cookie Banners.
- Geo IP Cookie Consent: Cookie Consent is different everywhere. Show the correct Cookie Notice based on IP location, but only if a banner is needed.
- Records of Consent: see how many visitors accept, decline, or don’t need a cookie notice at all.
- Improve conversion with A/B Testing: which cookie banner has the best consent ratio? Run tests and measure what works best for your site.
- Integration with TCF v2.0. An IAB Europe Consent Framework for Publishers. Registered CMP ID: 332
- Respects the Do Not Track settings in end-users browsers.
- Privacy statements (EU, CA, UK, AU, ZA & USA).
- Impressum (Germany & Austria).
- Processing agreements (EU, UK, CA, AU & US).
- Dataleak reporting tools (EU, UK, CA, AU & US).
- Supports CCPA Consent and Legal documents.
- Support for UK-GDPR / PECR and ICO Guidelines – United Kingdom.
- Support for PIPEDA and CASL – Canada.
- Support for Privacy Act 1988 & Australian Privacy Principles
- Support for POPIA, the South African Protection of Personal Information Act
- Multilanguage support for the cookie notice and legal documents.
- 9 Default languages. English, German, Dutch, French, Italian, Spanish, Norwegian, Greek and Czech. Formal and Informal if available.
- Premium Support from our amazing team.
- Premium Updates, new languages, features, regions and more to create the Ultimate Privacy Suite for WordPress.
Complianz is on GitHub as well!
IMPORTANT! Complianz | GDPR/CCPA Cookie Consent can help you meet compliance requirements, but the user must ensure that all requirements are met.
- Go to “plugins” in your WordPress Dashboard, and click “add new”.
- Click “upload”, and select the downloaded zip file.
- Navigate to “Complianz”, and follow the instructions.