Prepare your website for cookie compliance related to GDPR & CCPA, EU cookie law and consent notice requirements with this incredibly powerful, easy-to-use, well supported and 100% free WordPress plugin.
- Give your users full control over cookies stored on their computer, including the ability for users to revoke their consent.
- Fully customisable – upload your own logo, colours, fonts
- Fully editable – change all text
- Set the position of the Cookie Consent Banner: at the top or bottom of your pages
- Flexible – decide which scripts will be loaded by default or only when the user gives consent
- Includes both ‘Accept’ and ‘Reject’ buttons
- Consent expiration settings
- Simple, beautiful & intuitive user interface
- Choose from two unique layouts
- Sleek animations to enhance the user experience
- Mobile responsive design
- SEO friendly
- Optimised for WCAG/ADA compliance
- WPML, QTranslate, WP Multilang and Polylang compatible, .pot file for translations included
- CDN Base URL supported
- Supports all major caching servers and plugins
- Available in 14 languages
- Optimised for PHP 7.4
Premium Features Available
- Cookie wall / Full-screen layout – if enabled, the Cookie Consent Banner will be display in a full screen mode, and force users to either accept or reject cookies before they can see your content
- Export & import settings – transfer your custom settings between sites with ease
- WordPress Multisite features – you can manage the plugin settings globally, and clone them from one site to another within your multi-site setup. You can also sync users consent between individual subsites on your multisite network.
- Accept on Scroll / Hide timer – allow users to accept cookies by scrolling down the page OR by setting a timer (ie. Hide banner after 5 seconds)
- Geo-location – if enabled, the Cookie Consent Banner will only be shown to visitors from the European Union or selected countries (ie. Canada, United States etc.)
- iFrame Blocker – blocks users from viewing 3rd party resources (such as Youtube) until they accept cookies
- Language Specific Scripts – insert different Tag Manager Scripts for different languages, supports WPML and other language plugins
- Hide Cookie Banner allows you to hide the Cookie Notice Banner on selected pages
- Cookie Declaration allows you to manually declare the exact type of cookies that your site uses, including the cookie name, provider, purpose and expiration
- Consent Log – gives you the ability to store user consent information in the event that you need to prove that consent was given.
- Analytics – stats and charts showing you how many users accepted your cookies (all anonymous)
- Local Data Storage – all user data is stored locally on your website only (ie. Consent log, Analytics features) – we do not collect or store any of your user data on our servers
- Fast Premium Support from our friendly team
- 12 months of premium updates included
You can view a demo of the plugin here:
“The only free GDPR plugin that actually works.” – Jamie
“One of the best GDPR implementation for WordPress.” – webinvaders
“Great plugin, great support. I’ve tried many, this is probably the best for multisite installations. Comes with very fast support too.” – pattihis
“The best free solution for GDPR.” – Distrix
The plugin is especially useful in preparing your site for the following cookie law, data protection and privacy regulations:
* GDPR: The General Data Protection Regulation (European Union)
* PIPEDA: The Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (Canada)
* CCPA: The California Consumer Privacy Act (California, United States)
* AAP: Australia’s Privacy Principles (Australia)
* LGPD: The Brazilian General Data Protection Law (Brazil)
* DSGVO, CNIL, PECR, DPA and other cookie law, data and privacy regulations
- You can choose to setup our GDPR plugin in any way that you like.
- We have created the plugin with as much flexibility as possible as organisations interpret the Cookie Law and Cookie Consent Policy differently.
- A few examples of how you can setup our plugin in various ways are below:
No cookies are stored on users’ computers until the user accepts cookies.
The ‘Full-Screen / Cookie Wall’ option is used (a premium feature).
Cookie Consent Banner is displayed at the top of the page. Cookies are accepted automatically when user starts scrolling down the page.
Cookie Notice Banner is displayed at the bottom of the page and uses the ‘light’ colour scheme with squared buttons. Cookies are accepted by default but user can change their cookie settings preferences at anytime.
There are many other settings available that you can use to create your own unique Cookie Consent Banner and satisfy the Cookie Compliance Law – our plugin is very flexible.
- You can also create your own custom front-end layout.
- Simply copy the “gdpr-modules” folder from the plugin directory to your theme directory.
- If you do this, your changes will be retained even if you update the plugin in future.
- Any customisation should be implemented by experienced developers only.
- THIS PLUGIN DOES NOT MAKE YOUR WEBSITE COMPLIANT. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ENSURING THAT ALL COOKIE LAW REQUIREMENTS ARE MET ON YOUR WEBSITE.