This plugin uses WordPress Core tools for GDPR Compliance.
Easily integrate a Personal Data Request Form for your visitors/users in front-end, with some options:
– Personal Data Export
– Personal Data Erasure
– Both of them
It’s easy to integrate:
The widget allows to integrate Data Request Form in your theme widget areas. It comes with three options: Form Title, Form Description Paragraph and Form Type.
Gutenberg Block (since 1.4!)
The Gutenberg Block make it even easier to integrate front-end forms in your website. The block allows you to choose the type of form you need.
[gpdr-data-request] shortcode allows to integrate Data Request Form where you need. This shortcode has no parameter.
echo gdrf_data_request_form( $args ) function allows to integrate Data Request Form where you need. This function has some parameters and filters (see FAQ section below). Don’t forget to
The email address of the Data Protection Officer (DPO) can be changed in the Privacy Settings screen (Settings > Privacy).
Data Request Workflow:
- The user/visitor use your Personal Data Request Form to ask for Personal Data Export or Erasure.
- A request is created in WordPress Tools > Export/Erase personal data.
- An email is sent to the user/visitor to confirm this request.
- The user request is set to Confirmed in Tools > Export/Erase personal data.
- An email is sent to the website administrator to validate the request.
- The personal data are sent by email to the user/visitor (as a 3-day available download link), or erased, depending on the user request type.