A User Registration form plugin form plugin to help you create registration form in minutes, with a simple drag and drop builder. Build advance registration flows and customize the registration process using the various form fields and UI controls to keep your website exclusive, spam-free, and secure.
You can Restrict content based on different user roles, apply Conditional logic to create smart and personalized forms, collect payments using the multiple payment gateways, invite users to become part of your website, Profile edit option for users, and a lot more.
Pie Register offers perpetual licensing – purchase once and use for a lifetime!
- 100% Mobile Responsive
- Drag and Drop Form Builder
- PasswordLess Registration
- Advanced Fields
- Set Redirection after Sign-up and Login
- PayPal Standard – Payment Gateway
- Spam Protection and Captcha Support (Basic)
- Custom User Roles (Basic)
- Frontend User Profile
- File Upload (Basic)
- Verify and Moderate User Registration (Basic)
- Invite-based Registration for Exclusive Websites (Basic)
- User and Admin Email Notification Templates (Basic)
- Data Import/Export (Basic)
- Content Restriction (Basic)
- Frontend User Login and forgot password forms (Basic)
- Auto-generate Password
- Profile Picture
- Admin Helper Application
- Community Support
All the Free features added with:
- Unlimited Registration Forms
- Advanced Fields
- Role-based Redirection
- Multiple Payment Gateways
- Customizable Login Security
- Custom User Roles (Advance)
- Content Restriction (Advance)
- Timed-form submission (Define time in seconds to lock-out the bots)
- Auto-login after Registration
- Restrict Widgets
- Allow and Block users
- Frontend User Login and forgot password forms (Advanced)
- Limit Form Entries Per Device
- File Upload (Advanced)
- Verify and Moderate User Registration (Advanced)
- Invite-based Registration for Exclusive Websites (Advanced)
- Admin Email Notification Templates (Advanced)
- Conditional Logic (Advanced)
- Data Import/Export (Advanced)
- Spam Protection and Captcha Support (Advanced)
- Ticket-based Support
Stripe (Payment Gateway) Add-on
Use Stripe add-on to process membership payments using Pie Register.
Authroize.net (Payment Gateway ) Add-on
Use Authorize.net add-on to process membership payments using Pie Register.
Social Login Add-on
Let users log in via their Facebook, Twitter, Google, LinkedIn, Yahoo, and WordPress accounts to make the registration process quick and hassle-free.
Use admin UI to export site users into MailChimp lists to send communication, sales, and marketing emails.
Twilio - Two-step Authentication (SMS) Add-on
Have a super secure site? No Problem. With Pie Register and TWILIO, you can use SMS (texting) to add a security layer by having users verify registration via SMS/Text message sent to their cell phone. Optionally, notify admin when new users register.
Profile Search Add-on
With the Profile Search tool, the admin can allow users to search or filter to display user data. User information displayed in search results can be limited based on the admin’s choice.
Geo Location Add-on
Collect User Geolocation data. This add-on provides information like Country, City, Zip Code, Latitude/Longitude and location map for registered users.
Bulk Email Add-on
Send email in bulk to all the registered users at once. Admin can select the form name, and all the users registered through that form will be in the recipients’ list.
Field visibility Add-on
Allows you to show or hide specific fields on the front-end registration form or the User’s Profile page.
Add fields for billing and shipping address to your registration form and synchronize them with the WordPress WooCommerce plugin.
Show the Pie Register fields on your bbPress User profile, and let your users edit the profile directly from bbPress.
Visit the documentation page
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuLxfC2jcyAS5ns4ZT_7jcQ
Here are some basic form shortcodes that you can embed:
- For login form use: [pie_register_login]
- For Registration form use: [pie_register_form]
- For forgot password form use: [pie_register_forgot_password]
- For profile page use: [pie_register_profile]
Community forum: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/pie-register/
Contact Us: https://pieregister.com/contact-us/
If you like this plugin, then consider checking out this plugin as well:
Pie Forms: Create contact forms, feedback form, Request a callback form, and many more in just minutes. Pie Forms comes with pre-built form templates to deploy forms quickly and save time.